The unsolved antagonisms of reality return in artworks as immanent problems of form. –TA, p.
quotenotes on Previous knowledge of the mora… quotenotes on In this reading of Kant, the r… quotenotes on The language game and the agre… quotenotes on The language game and the agre… quotenotes on Thought inclusive in all…
- Adorno, Theodor W.
- An enquiry concerning human understanding
- Anscombe, G. E. M.
- Baxter's Hume's Difficulty
- Bernstein's Beyond Objectivism and Relativism
- Descartes, Rene
- Finlay's Hume's Social Philosophy
- Gadamer, Hans-Georg
- Grounding for the physics of morals, 1785
- Kant, Immanuel
- Meditations on First Philosophy
- On Gadamer
- On Hume
- On promising and its justice
- On the source of the authority in the State
- The Idea of Social Science and Its Relation to Philosophy
- Truth and Method
- Winch, Peter